"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Friday, September 09, 2016

gloasters now at a store named stuff



I'm really excited to announce that my Gloaster coasters are now available at STUFF, a wonderful store in Brookside in Kansas City. Years and years ago, the dynamic sister duo at Stuff, Sloane and Casey, did my very first book signing/release party. It was for my book Convergence. I'll never forget how wonderful that night was. Sloane and Casey made me feel like a million bucks, and the crowd that assembled did, too.

I'm thrilled to be back in the fold at STUFF. There are 60 other artists represented in this store stuffed with wonderful stuff, so do yourself a favor and check it out.

Here are some of the new Gloasters you'll find among the 39 designs now available.


Bowed Head

Colorful Leaves

Handful of Leaves

Head in the Clouds

Kiss

Promise

Pears on Hair

Tulip Tree



No comments: